I was never ride on airplane before. So my dream was riding an airplane and look down the ocean and land. Finally, when I was in 5th grade, we go to Jeju Island on my winter vacation. It was my first trip by ride an airplane so I was very exiciting and feel fantastic for me. Because it was a first time that I ride an airplane and also it was a first time that we go to a family trip.
Until now, we don't go family trip because we are all busy for studying and work so we can't got a time for doing a trip. When I got on a plane and the plane starts, it was really good. It feels like a huge roller coster and when it flies it shaked a lot but it was good that I can see the form of Seoul city.
And when I arrive I was very excited because in Jeju airport it has a many palm trees that we can't see in Korea. When I traveled Jeju Island I see many waterfalls, mountains, natures, and animals such as cow, sheep, and horse. Sheep was the cutest animal when I traveled Jeju Island. And in their it has many convenient facilities such as restaurants, a racecourse that we can learn how to ride a horse, swimming pool, and a singing room. My sister and me played a lot after we travel the place about the schedule.
When the time goes by and become a last day, I was very sad to go home. Because I have to come back to a daily life like study, homework, and go academy. These things make me really sad. But I realize the true sense about this trip. Which is a first trip of doing a family trip. I really satisfied about this conclusion. Thanks.
Hyunjoon,
답글삭제Good story! You were able to describe the surroundings at Jeju. I wish, though, that you had described the surroundings more using a wider variety of words (adjectives). Please watch out for grammatical errors, especially the use of past tense and gerunds (-ing form of verbs).