Making new friends and adapt in new environment are hard for us because we are young and also we don't experience many things. When I was in 1st grade, I learned computer after school. It has a special class for students. I was learned for 2 weeks and I level up many steps because my typing was fast than others. So I have to learn with 6th graders. I feel scary because I was small and I loose my self-confidence.
Everyone has a crisis during they live. I think that was my strongest crisis during 13 years. So I got a computer qualification share which called '문서실무사'. This was hard because I was so young to understand the meaning of Internet words. Also I was the youngest person in that class. But when I saw the computer qualification share, my feeling was fantastic.
Now I'm learning at technical academy. And I'm learning about '정보처리사' qualification share. When we try and try hard, I think the result can be good. Also if we success a goal, we can feel happiness and satisfaction. With these situation, I learn that what is achieve and self-confidence. I always appreciate that I am learning. LIG

Hyun joon, I can safely say that this essay is well written. However, I find some of your word choice somewhat confusing. Meticulous seems a little inappropriate for your experience and I don't quite understand how you would lose self-confidence if you were moved up because you did well. Perhaps you could have elaborated more on that.
답글삭제